We welcome all sponsors. Our whānau represents everyone working in the oncology industry, whether it be clinical, scientific, pharmaceutical or other. It is important that we all engage with each other and work together as a team, or as a whānau. All sponsorship packages include whanau benefits at the same level, as well as the individual package benefits.
Whānau benefits include:
- listing of organisation name, contact details and profile in the sponsor section of the conference app
- organisation logo on the conference website, hyperlinked to your website
- personal acknowledgement of your support in the conference opening
- organisation logo displayed on the opening presentation slides
- a list of conference delegates attending the conference (excluding those who requested privacy)
Please note that in the spirit of bringing researchers closer together, we encourage organisation branding opportunities (e.g. organisation logos and presence), but discourage individual product placements (e.g. prominent individual drug banners, booths and displays).
Please use this general principle to guide your branding decisions.